With the capacity of manufacturing 29MT/day with 38,700 spindles, in 2002 Silver Line Group stepped into the world of Spinning and soon became one of the most trust-worthy composite mills in Bangladesh to international buyers.
Silver line Group laid the foundation of textiles by putting up the world class spinning facility with 38,700 spindles in the year 2004 with manufacturing capacity of 11000 MT per annum. This plant is state of the art with the best customized combinations of machines from GERMANY, JAPAN, ITALY & SWITZERLAND to produce yarns counts from 16s to 40s in CARDED, COMBED & COMPACT in 100% Cotton, Rayon, Modal, Tencil & cotton linen blends & Open-Ended yarns from 7s to 20s count from the world best R 36 REITER machines from SWITZERLAND.
- Started with 38,700 spindles in 2004
- Manufacturing Ring Yarn 22MT/Day and Open-End Yarn 7MT/Day
- Raw Materials Sources – 100% COTTON FROM USA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA LINEN FROM BELGIUM & MODAL & TENCIL FROM LENZING.
- SLUB attachments on ring frames for value added products.
- Compact attachment on ring frames for producing compact weaving yarns for fine counts.
- Customized combination of machines from Japan, Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
- Efficient contamination sensors for foreign fibers & colored contaminations detections and removal from Trutzschler GERMANY in the Blow room.
- Latest technology for high quality Ring Carded & Combed yarns in 100% cotton.
- Latest technology in auto leveling for carding from Trutzschler for least CV % .