Bangladesh industry in apparels has evolve at a steady speed to become the world’s 2nd highest exporter of apparels and the raw material source in Bangladesh could satisfy only 12% of the total raw material requirement and balance 88% was dependent on imports . The scope and the determination to become a world class textile vertical , SILVER LINE GROUP ventured into woven textiles in year 2014 with
full integration of yarn dyeing technology afrom world best FADIS ,FONGS , DETTIN & LAWER from CHINA & ITALY , 232 Airjet & Rapier machines from world best TOYOTA & PICANOL , warping ,sizing from KARL MAYER , GERMANY , Auto leasing and Auto knotting from STAUBLI , GERMANY . Pre & Post process technology has been taken from the very best European technology suppliers OSTHOFF, BENNINGER, BRUCKNER, MONFORTS, XETMA, LAFAR , ZIMMER and Reggiani Italy to produce 38.4million yards of woven fabric per annum.
• Yarn dyeing flexibility from 1kg to 1.1 ton with auto dosing & dispensing units from LAWER from LAB to Bulk.
• High speed airjet & rapier technology from JAPAN & BELGIUM to run at speed of 1100 RPM
• Flexible stretch control system on sizing
• Highly innovated size cooking & drying systems
• 24 frames high speed dobby in Rapier technology from Belgium
• High end Singeing & Desizing with flexible burners & flexible temperatures in desize bath.
• Continuous solomatic scouring & bleaching systems with least water consumptions
• Patented finishing stenters for efficient heat setting, finishing with coating arrangements
• Digital printing technology from world best 64 head machine from ZIMMER ,AUSTRIA
• 16 Color Rotory Technology from Reggiani Italy.
• Safety procedures like earthquake protection, wind shielding, rain water dissipation, return air & exhaust systems have been taken care of in all the operational buildings & infrastructure.
• Highly efficient gas runs generators & boilers
• 100% of our waste water is treated through Biological Treatment Plant and recycled to reuse and cost minimization